Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hey Wilson.


Hey Wilson...do you have a minute?
So...nothing at the moment is how I would like it to be. I have spent so much of my life being able to mold situations into something I can at least handle. Right now, I feel helpless and unequipped for what is about to happen in my life. The death of my father, my dad, my daddio, my poppa.

This inevitable looming horror has effected everything in my life.  My relationships, work, and feeling alive. I fear resenting those I love. Not making the right decisions. Not giving enough, not focusing enough.

Basically Wilson, I am full of worry, let me rephrase that....I am overflowing with fear.

This is not fun.

Good talk Wilson, Good talk.

Love you so much DAD.

Fuck you cancer.....I will punch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment